Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Children From Sound of Music Word It Perfectly

There's a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall
And the bells in the steeple too
And up in the nursery an absurd little bird
Is popping out to say "cuckoo"
Cuckoo, cuckoo

Regretfully they tell us Cuckoo, cuckoo
But firmly they compel us Cuckoo, cuckoo
To say goodbye . . .
Cuckoo!
. . . to you

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night

I hate to go and leave this pretty website (I added that though).

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu

So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen
I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye -- Goodbye!
I'm glad to go, I cannot tell a lie
I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly
The sun has gone to bed and so must I

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

Goodbye!

Thanks folks for being apart of our lives the last couple of years. We have enjoyed sharing all of our fondest memories with you. Your participation and such was also fun to get here and there. We hope to keep in touch in other ways. Thanks for tuning in!!       

xoxo, The Bartholomew's

4 comments:

Andrea said...

This makes me sad as it is the only way we seem to be able to catch up with you guys! I'm gonna miss seeing all the updates on you guys! Miss seeing you guys!

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?????!!!! Where did you go??

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮

Anonymous said...

UT视讯聊天 , 真人裸聊 , 色情表演 , 夜色直播APP , 超激情辣妹免费视讯视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 聊天室 , 视讯 , 视讯聊天 , 视讯聊天室